Friday, November 21, 2008

Welcome

Hello! Welcome to our newest blog.

We have decided to keep Mason's original blog specific to his progress with his CDH complications. We hope that his blog can continue to update our family and friends and to provide hope to those families faced with a CDH diagnosis. Hence, we have the birth of this family update blog. Here you can keep updated on our latest happenings.

Stay tuned for an update and pictures of baby-to-be!

3 comments:

jilla929 said...

Great Idea. We will be keeping up with the Ellinger family updates.
Love you guys, Grandma and Jill

Anonymous said...

Geez I can't believe you aren't going to tell us what the baby is....I mean what kind of people would do such a thing :) We'll tell if you tell!! I can't believe you are already 17 weeks along! Our babies are going to be almost exactly 2mos apart - how exciting! Hopefully we can get together before the babies are here and the mayhem begins!
The Bakers

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving.

Love Craig & Lorrie