Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Its A Girl!!

We can now officially annouce that baby-to-be is a girl! We were both shocked when we found out, thinking that we would probably be having another boy. We are very excited to have a boy and a girl.

It will be fun and exciting to put together a girly nursery. We are thinking about a pink and brown theme. Poor Travis just painted the guest room green in March when we moved in. I guess there will be more painting in his near future :)

7 comments:

Weylin and Tori said...

Yeah! I girl! Congratulations guys! Can't wait to see pictures of her! Sorry about the painting Travis! Do you have names picked out yet?

Douglas Family

Brian and Carrie Baker said...

Yay!! A girl! We are so excited for you guys! Sorry Travis, this now means years of anguish on your part. Luckily she will have a big brother to help her fend the boys off! I hope she will have Rosie's red curly hair! How cute!
The Bakers

mummy to angel SKYLA said...

Congratulations on your baby girl. Cant wait to see the ultrasound pics. I hope everything is going well and your beautiful girl is healthy. I am due may 9th with a boy. All the best

Kristy, mum to angel SKYLA, LCDH 13/10/07-13/6/08

http://skylacdhbaby.blogspot.com

bobarah said...

Yeah for a girl!!! Just let me know if you want any hand me downs. Callie goes through clothes like crazy, plus I buy her way too many :) So excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! We too are expecting in July 2009! We don't know the gender yet though. Take care.

Amy, Steve, ^^Faith^^ and baby Miles.

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations! You could do pink, brown and green too!

Mason will make a wonderful big brother!

Cheryl Holmes Dispatcher said...

Congrats !!.. The green would be beautiful with the pink and brown.
I am very happy to see Mason doing so well also..
I think of you often.
Cheryl Alcona Dispatch.