Monday, January 26, 2009

Our Dog Whisperer

We have had lots of questions about how our dog training is going. I thought I would post a little update. We love our dog trainer, Bob, whom we call the Dog Wisperer. The first night he came was great. He explained everything in detail and helped us begin "re-training" Buster. Buster seemed to catch on pretty quick to most of the things. We noticed a difference in him almost immediately and I am sure it will only get better with time. His big trouble spot is the front door and he goes absolutely bonkers when someone rings the doorbell. We have a special technique to use and it will take lots of practice for all of us to get it right. Bob visits again tomorrow night.

Our neighbors know that Buster is a trouble maker and a noise maker. I am sure that they got a pretty good laugh when Bob showed up in a car that was labeled with "in-home dog training" and "Bark Busters". I know we did :)

1 comment:

Brian and Carrie Baker said...

Bark Busters? I love it!!! That is hilarious!!! We could use a dog wisperer here too, you will see on Sunday!
Can't wait to see you guys!