Ok, so Mason and I are both sick with a bad cold. We have cancelled our daytime appointments through Wednesday so that we can stay home and recover. It is still pretty chilly outside (only in the 50's here) so we are going to avoid going out as well. The result? We are pretty bored. Just relaxing, watching some cartoons, resting and drinking tons of fluids. The nursery is coming along, but still needs a little work. I thought I would take a few "preview" pictures to show how nice the vinyl decals turned out. I spent hours putting them up after Mason went to bed last weekend. Each bird and leaf is individually placed. It took a couple of hours of tedious work, but it was totally worth it in the end! We are going to order the baby's name in the same design after she is born.
The company we used is
Lewas Designs. She has some beautiful designs and I could literally go crazy in her Yahoo store if I let myself! Mason is totally in love with the tree and birds and loves to show them off to his Mom and Dad and anyone else who is here :) I think we might look at doing a couple of decals in his room as well.




Here are a couple of pictures of Mason "reading" his books this morning.

2 comments:
The nursery looks so good! I really like the decals! You guys put so much work into those and it clearly has paid off! I might need to take a look at the site now! Thanks for sharing!
Tori
Love, love, love it! Love the name too!! Precious! I can't wait to meet her!! I hope you guys feel better soon, being sick is not fun, not to mention being 9mos pregnant and sick! Hang in there!
Carrie
Post a Comment